Connect with us

Foreign News

Hydroxychloroquine Defended By President Trump After Sharing a Viral Video

Published

on

Trump

President Trump has once again strengthened his commitment towards the effectiveness of hydroxychloroquine through a viral video he posted purporting that masks and lockdowns didn’t assist in stopping the spread of the coronavirus.

After a week President Trump desired to strike a replacement tone and restarted frequent media press briefings, Mr Trump once again defended his decision to market people taking the drug hydroxychloroquine to treat or keep off the virus — a claim many leading health professionals have questioned. “Quite a number of Doctors think is exceedingly successful….and few people don’t …As you may observe, I used the hydroxychloroquine for a 14-day period. And hey look at me, I am here.” I am really don’t know why twitter and Facebook pulled out a viral video showing doctors making debased claims about the virus said President Trump. “I guess Twitter took them off and that i think Facebook took them off, I don’t know why, I feel they’re very respected doctors… “Perhaps they had a valid reason [to pull them off], perhaps they didn’t” A twitter account belonging to Donald Trump Jr was for a little while suspended on Tuesday morning after posting the viral video.

Read alsoFloridian Obtains Coronavirus Relief Funds, Acquires A Lamborghini Huracan.

President Trump’s remarks came after a week when embolden the nation to put on masks in public for the first time, and took a sheer tone on the spread of the virus, declaring that things would “get worse before it gets better”. On Tuesday, the nation’s third-most populated state, Florida recorded a one-day increase in deaths for coronavirus.

Overall, the US has averaged more than 1,000 deaths a day for the past week for the first time since late May. Recent coronavirus cases countrywide have been going down from the high record in recent days since the country recorded 53 507 new cases on Tuesday however health Experts issued a warning that hotspots might surface particularly if the right preventatives were not taken. In ABC’s interview, “Good Morning America” on Tuesday, Dr Anthony Fauci warned that he was perturbed about the rising number of positive test cases in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky and Tennessee — an early indication that those states could be at the centre of subsequent big outbreak. “That’s a sure-fire sign that you’ve need to be really careful,” he said.

President Trump has frequently mismatched with Dr Fauci, one in the middle of the nation’s highest health officials, who has benefited the highest acceptance ratings during the virus

On Monday, Dr Fauci was accused for deceiving the nation on hydroxychloroquine via a tweet tweeted by President Trump. However, at his Tuesday press briefing, the president suggested that he either didn’t realize the tweet or had not checked out it closely. President Trump said “I don’t know what is Dr Fauci’s position on hydroxychloroquine” He said that he had “a very good relationship” with Dr Fauci but said that he didn’t “regularly clinch the deal with him”, considering that Dr Fauci had been in opposition to instituting a travel ban on China in the youngest days of the coronavirus.

“He didn’t want to try to do that and that i did and other things and he told me i used to be right and he told me I saved tens of thousands of lives, which was generous but it’s, you know, i feel it’s fact.” Mr Trump said he didn’t understand why Dr Fauci and Deborah Birx — the opposite top doctor leading the administration’s coronavirus response — had such high approval ratings, but he didn’t. “It is sort of is curious.

The president went further and say: It has to do with my personality why no one likes me”

Read alsoDonald Trump’s National Security Advisor, Robert O’Brien Tests Positive For Corona Virus.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Entertainment

Lyricist and poet Rahat Indori dies at 70

Published

on

rahat indori

Lyricist and poet Rahat Indori dies at the age of 70.  Rahat Indori ji surrendered to cardiorespiratory arrest at 4:40 pm on August 11, 2020. He tested positive COVID-19 in ARDS, Renal Failure, T22 Diabetes mellitus, hypertension, old cad, left eye glaucoma. The well known Lyricit and poet was on ventilator support, medical authorities at the Indore hospital confirmed to indianexpress.com.

News portal ANI tweeted that the poet suffered from two heart attacks today and had 60 per cent pneumonia. “Urdu poet Rahat Indori died at the hospital. He suffered two heart attacks today and could not be saved. He was admitted to hospital on Sunday, after testing positive for COVID-19. He had 60% pneumonia” reads the tweet. He had taken to Twitter Tuesday morning to share the news of being Covid-19 positive.

Read alsoHezbollah Leader Warns Lebanon Leaders Against Blaming The Terrorist Group For Beirut Explosion That Has Killed 150 People

He had further added that he was admitted in the hospital and concluded with a request to not speculate and wait for him to provide update regarding his health. Earlier this year, the poet’s words had transformed into a rallying cry as anti-CAA protests erupted across the country. The line, “Kisi ke baap ka Hindustan thodi hai”, taken from ghazal ‘Agar khilaaf hain hone do” gave a voice and purpose to dissent.

“I wrote this ghazal some 30-35 years ago, though I don’t remember the precise year or the context during which it had been written.I have recited this ghazal at many mushaiaras and had even forgotten about it, but I don’t know what’s happened within the last three to four years that like a crop spring up again, these very words have spring up again.Now, wherever I go , people ask me to recite this however it’s unfortunate that it’s often taken as a sher by a Muslim. Yeh kisi ek mazhab ka sher nahi hai (these lines aren’t for any particular religion). They are for everyone,”

he had said while speaking to The Indian Express last year.

Read alsoDonald Trump’s Children Donald Jr And Tiffany Flout COVID-19 Guidelines As They Attend Boat Party To Support Their Father’s Re-election.

Continue Reading

Foreign News

Hezbollah Leader Warns Lebanon Leaders Against Blaming The Terrorist Group For Beirut Explosion That Has Killed 150 People

Published

on

Leader of Hezollah Terrorist group, Hasan Nasrallah,  has warned Lebanese officials not to hold the Shiite militia responsible for the massive blast at Beirut's port on Tuesday August 4.

Leader of Hezollah Terrorist group, Hasan Nasrallah,  has warned Lebanese officials not to hold the Shiite militia responsible for the massive blast at Beirut’s port on Tuesday August 4.

 

The huge explosion that wrecked large swaths of the city occurred on Tuesday after fire broke out from a stockpile of flammable ammonium nitrate that was left unattended to at Beirut’s port for more than six years.

 

Lebanese Health Minister Hamad Hassan on Friday August 7, said that 154 people were killed in the explosions while than 5,000 residents were injured.

 

According to the minister, almost a quarter of those wounded required hospitalization.

Some Lebanese politicians believe Hezbollah was responsible for the blast as they believe Hezbollah’s presence in the country helped bring about the tragedy.

 

Hezbollah has a powerful place in Lebanon’s government and is widely believed to use the port facility for its own smuggling operations and more generally because it operates a parallel state outside official structures.

 

Nasrallah, in a televised address on Friday August 7, responded to growing calls that Hezbollah be held at least partly accountable.

 

According to Nasrallah, Hezbollah is strong enough to counter challenges from any faction, and shouldn’t be blamed.

 

Hezbollah leader warns Lebanon leaders against blaming the terrorist group for Beirut explosion that has killed 150 people

 

“If you want to start a battle against the resistance over this incident, you will get no results,” Nasrallah said, referring to Hezbollah in an address televised live by the movement’s Al-Manar TV station.

 

“The resistance, with its strength and patriotism, is greater and bigger and stronger than to be hit by those liars who want to push and provoke for civil war,” he added. “They will fail and they will always fail.”

 

See Also: Investigations Show That Beirut Explosion Was Caused By Welder.

”The country needs time to heal. Afterward, we will discuss politics,” he said.

 

His comments come amidst mounting anger by Lebanese citizens at the negligence and corruption of Lebanese governments, which have included Hezbollah.

 

Lebanese Activists have called for demonstrations on Saturday August 8, to protest the government’s dysfunction widely blamed for the blast.

 

The slogan for the march would be: “They are the murderers,” referring to politicians.

 

Investigations are still underway into the cause of the blast, including what caused the fire that spread to the warehouse housing the ammonium nitrate.

 

Some Lebanese officials believe that Israel may have sought to target Hezbollah weapons at the port.

 

Lebanese President Michel Aoun, a Hezbollah ally, fueled those suspicions after telling local journalists at a briefing on Friday that the government has not ruled out an attack.

See Also: Airplane Collision At The Murtala Muhammed Airport, Lagos, Nigeria.

Continue Reading

Foreign News

Donald Trump’s Children Donald Jr And Tiffany Flout COVID-19 Guidelines As They Attend Boat Party To Support Their Father’s Re-election.

Published

on

US President Donald Trump's children, Donald Trump Jr, his sister, Tiffany Trump and Trump Jnr's girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle flouted Covid-19 guidelines as they participated in a 'Trumpilla' on Friday evening, August 7

US President Donald Trump’s children, Donald Trump Jr, his sister, Tiffany Trump and Trump Jnr’s girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle flouted Covid-19 guidelines as they participated in a ‘Trumpilla’ on Friday evening, August 7, an event where boat riders show their support for Trump’s re-election.

 

 

Tiffany, Trump Jr, Kimberly and all the participants didn’t wear any mask during the event, despite the high risk of COVID-19  which has killed hundreds of thousands of people in the US.

 

See Also: South Africa Finalising New Coding and Robotics Curriculum For Schools

The event which happened in the Hamptons, comes ahead of a potentially lucrative weekend of fundraising for Trump who is set to rake in $15 million in campaign cash on Saturday August 8,  in a series of fundraisers.

 

 

Trump Jr Seen wearing a blue swimsuit and white loose-fitting pants, Tiffany waved from the deck at the other participants in the ‘Trumpilla’.

 

 

After the gathering, the First Family were whisked away by a waiting fleet of SUVs, ahead of Saturday’s campaign.

See Also: Sevila Star, Nemanja Gudelj tests positive for Corona Virus days before Europa League.

Continue Reading

Trending