Connect with us

Sports

Manchester United Initiates 120 Million Euros Purchase Of Borussia Dortmund Star Jordan Sancho Following Champions League Qualification.

Published

on

Manchester United football club of England, has reportedly initiated plans for the £120 million purchase of Borussia Dortmund and England star striker, Jordan Sancho following the club’s qualification for the UEFA Champions League on Sunday.

According to a new report by Goal, Manchester United have identified signing a midfielder, winger and defender as priority and are ready to table a bid for Sancho.

See Also:Barcelona Legend, Xavi Hernández Announces He Has Tested Positive For Coronavirus In Qatar

The report says United will table a bid in the region of £80 million even though Dortmund value their asset in the region of £120 million.

Dortmund on the other hand are willing to part with Sancho and have already started planning for life without the 20-year-old, but there will have to be compromise from both sides if a deal is to be agreed.

Manchester United initiate ?120 million purchase of Borussia Dortmund star Jordan Sancho after Champions league qualification

Club coach, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, speaking about the possibility of making signings said;

“There is definitely not going to be any complacency and thinking, ‘We’ve cracked it’ because we’ve got so much to do. It’s an enjoyable journey,”

You May Also Like:Investigations Of Sexual Assault Allegations Leveled By Ex Intern Against Ex-player David Villa

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Sports

Napoli Exclude Record Signing Victor Osimhen From 23-Man UEFA Champions League Squad.

Published

on

Napoli have excluded new record signing.

Italian football giants, Napoli have excluded new record signing, Victor Osimhen from its 23 man squad UEFA Champions League squad released on Tuesday August 4.

 

Napoli will take on Barcelona in the round of 16 of the tournament in a one-legged tie on August 8 but will be without Osimhen, who completed a €50 million transfer from Lille last month following the 2019/2020 season where he scored 18 goals and provided six assists in 38 appearances across all competitions.

 

See Also: Lionel Messi To Be Offered A Four Year Deal Worth A Whooping £235m By Inter Milan As Barcelona Deal Comes To An End.

In Acordance to the list pronounced by Uefa, Senegal international Koulibaly is the only African star who made the club’s 23-man squad.

 

Napoli announced that the Nigeria international, Osimhen will not feature having featured in the group stage of the competition for his former club, Lille.

See Also: Manchester United Initiates 120 Million Euros Purchase Of Borussia Dortmund Star Jordan Sancho Following Champions League Qualification.

Continue Reading

Sports

Legendary Spain And Real Madrid Keeper, Iker Casillas Announces His Retirement From Football 14 Months After Suffering A Heart Attack

Published

on

Iker Casillas Announces Resignation

Famous former Real Madrid and Spain goalkeeper, Iker Casillas has announced his retirement from football at the age of 39.

 

In a post on his Twitter account on Tuesday August 4, Casillas announced his retirement in an emotional letter.

 

He said: ‘The important thing is the path you travel and the people who accompany you, not the destination to which it takes you.

 

See Also: Lionel Messi To Be Offered A Four Year Deal Worth A Whooping £235m By Inter Milan As Barcelona Deal Comes To An End.

Casillas, who spent most of his career with Real Madrid made 725 appearances for the Spanish giants. He won three Champions Leagues, five La Liga titles, and two Copa del Rey crowns. He also led Spain to glory, winning three major tournaments, Euro 2008, the 2010 World Cup, and Euro 2012.

 

Legendary Spain and Real Madrid keeper, Iker Casillas announces his retirement from football 14 mnths after suffering a heart attack

 

The legendary goalkeeper who later moved to Porto in 2015, where he won two Portuguese Primeira Liga titles, suffered a heart attack during a training session with Porto in May last year. He returned months later but failed to make an appearance since then.

 

Real Madrid also paid their own tribute to a player who appeared in 725 competitive matches for them over the course of 16 seasons between 1999 and 2015.

 

Legendary Spain and Real Madrid keeper, Iker Casillas announces his retirement from football 14 months after suffering a heart attack

 

They wrote: ‘Real Madrid CF wants to show his appreciation, admiration and love for one of the greatest legends of our club and world football.

 

‘The best goalkeeper in the history of Real Madrid and Spanish football came to our house when he was nine years old.

 

‘Here our shirt was formed and defended for 25 years, being forever one of our most iconic captains. Iker Casillas has earned the love of Real Madrid and is a benchmark of the values ??that represent Real Madrid.

 

Legendary Spain and Real Madrid keeper, Iker Casillas announces his retirement from football 14 months after suffering a heart attack

 

‘Today, one of the most important footballers in our 118-year history, a player whom we love and admire, a goalkeeper who has enlarged the legend of Real Madrid with his work and with exemplary behavior both inside and outside, says goodbye as a professional player.

 

‘Iker Casillas was included 5 times in the FIFA FIFPro World XI and chosen 5 times best goalkeeper in the world by the IFFHS.

 

Casillas fits in to the heart of The Real Madrid Club and will be so forever. Real Madrid wants to convey to him and his family the affection of our club, which is the club of his life.’

See Also: Zlatan Ibrahimovich Sets New Record With His 50th Career Goal As A Milan Player.

Continue Reading

Sports

Lionel Messi To Be Offered A Four Year Deal Worth A Whooping £235m By Inter Milan As Barcelona Deal Comes To An End.

Published

on

The International Football Team Of The Inter Milan have been reported to offer Renowned Footballer Lionel Messi the most intrepid deal in the history of football as his Barcelona deal comes to an end.

 

According to La Gazetta Dello Sport, the Argentine playmaker, 33, has not signed a new deal at Barcelona and is able to walk away for free next summer, and Inter is set to emerge with an astonishingly lucrative deal.

 

See Also:Zlatan Ibrahimovich Sets New Record With His 50th Career Goal As A Milan Player.

The Italian outlet claimed Inter will offer Messi an incredible deal with a collective salary of £235million over a four-year contract that would see him earn £60m per year to continue playing through to the age of 38.

 

If the deal goes through, Lionel Messi will link up with his old rival Cristiano Ronaldo in Serie A, who is with Juventus and will overtake the Portuguese star as the league’s top earner.

 

Cristiano Ronaldo was making £27.3m per year at Juve, before accepting pay cut due to the COVID-19 pandemic.

 

You May Also Like:Manchester United Initiates 120 Million Euros Purchase Of Borussia Dortmund Star Jordan Sancho Following Champions League Qualification.

Continue Reading

Trending